VOLANTEX COMPASS SAIL YACHT RTR BOAT
The Volantex Compass 650mm sailboat provides Compass 01 entry-level sailboating enthusiasts with the perfect model when entering the hobby. The COMPASS comes 95% prebuilt, requiring little preparation time to hit the water. Don’t let the small size fool you, with features like a mini-sail winch servo and a 2.4GHz radio system allowing enthusiasts to easily and affordably get into the hobby.
The sailboat’s intricately-designed hull is madefrom blow-molded ABS plastic for added strength, durability and great looks. The model’s small size provides ease of use, allows users to run the model in fairly small bodies of water and makes transporting the model easy.
The boat comes pre-rigged and assembled with the only requirement of the user being to install the 4 x AA receiver batteries and 4 x AA transmitter batteries (not included). In less than 5 minutes you’ll be ready to hit the water and begin your journey into the serene world of RC sailboating.
Volantex Compass Features:
- 650mm class designed for RG65 competition
- Perfect size for transportation and fun
- Waterproof design for electric equipment
- RTR ready to run
- ABS moulding which is durable and smooth
- Overall Length: 65cm (25.6 in)
- Hull Width: 13.5cm (5.3 in)
- Weight: 1300g
- Servo: 17-gram Servo * 1pcs , 3kg winch servo * 1pcs
- Battery: 4pcs AA Battery for boat and Transmitter (not included)
- Radio: 2.4GHz marine radio system
Please Note: This model is sold in ready-to-run format but requires 8 x AA batteries for completion.