Peckett 1203 ‘The Earl’ was built for Deep Duffryn Colliery in Mountain Ash, South Wales, in 1910. Deep Duffryn Colliery opened in 1850 and remained open until 1971. During the time No. 1203 was delivered the colliery employed over 1200 people and was owned by Nixon’s Navigation Coal Co. Ltd.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.